Monday, October 15, 2007

Only Knitting Here!


Well, I have decided that those interested in knitting, probably don't give two hoots about my non-knitting ramblings. So, I created another page, Nurturing the Muse, to contain everything else.

Now as soon as I get busy with the camera, I will post some current projects. Meanwhile, this and the one up top are of one of my favorite projects to date, the Clapotis (pattern free on knitty). This one is knit with Artyarns Silk Rhapsody (almost three skeins). I love it. I loved knitting it. I love the way it looks. And I even love to wear it! How often does that happen?

I have started another one using Trendsetter Tonalita in Ocean and Skys Blue. It is a little farther along than in the photo, but has been on the back burner all summer. I am doing this one for a dear friend and I need to get working on it be cold weather gets here.

No comments: