Sunday, June 15, 2008

E.X.P.O.S.E.D




Dang! I feel so exposed. I have managed to keep my half-hearted attempt at blogging on the down-low but I started a group (bellababes) on Ravelry so, I'm sure my cover is blown.

This to say - news flash - this site hasn't had much attention from me. I am giving myself to the end of the summer to get it going or I'm gonna hit the delete key. So check back and you will either find some talk about my knitting projects or, you will find me gone from blogger! There. I have a goal with a deadline. Done.

Shout out to the Babes!

6 comments:

b said...

TWO blogs?? My, my!

dt said...

i, for one, will check every day...

CandaceMakesStuff said...

Darrell. WELCOME!

If I had known you were here and moving, I would have helped...or at least come to watch or maybe take things off the truck and move them back in the house or something.

Lynn Cross said...

I will check everyday as well. Love ya, Lynn

Lottie Dah said...

I've been checking...when you gonna write some more??
Love,
Loretta

kingmario said...

at last somebody who can write and be interesting at the same time!


More, More!

kingmario's servant,
Denise